Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Followers

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Challenge 47


Thank you for all your marvellous entries last fortnight they were all great.

Its now time to announce our winner and design team favourites.


DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES
No 17 - Kitty
No 51 - Leigh S B Designs
No 70 - Rora


Congratulations please take your design team favourites badge
design team favourite

WINNER
Congratulations please take your winners badge
and contact 
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize with winner create and inspire in the subject line

Winners Badge

Thank you so much to our fantastic sponsor
Oddball Art


CHALLENGE 46
As always our challenge is anything goes

This fortnight we have a excellent new sponsor for you.



Here is a bio from our excellent new sponsor.

Andrea Norris, unknown artist - Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant and currently working on 4 design teams.  I'm a dancer (Argentine Tango and Ceroc) and a competitive badminton player.  It's amazing that I've managed to squeeze drawing into my schedule as well as being an obsessive crafter and creator of cards.  I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky.  I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours.

I love anything arty.  I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember.   In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings.  I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers.

I've had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I can gel with in January 2016.  Recently one of the challenge teams I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so I drew some.  Then people kept asking me for my drawings.  So I thought what the heck let's open a shop and give something back to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey.

Welcome to my world, we're only at the beginning and I have so much more to offer
Andrea x



Hope you have enjoyed reading Andrea's brilliant bio.

Our excellent design team have been busy creating makes with our new sponsors images and here they are.


using


Good luck Everyone

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards with my images ladies - love them!
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. design team made wonderful creations!
    thank you for great challenge!
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking one of my projects for your top 3! Thanks for the new challenge and fab DT makes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of DT's favourite.. Congrats to the winner and other fav.. <3 :* ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete