Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Followers

Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Challenge 28

Hi everyone I hope you like the look of our new challenge blog thought I would give it a make over.

Thank you all that entered our challenge 27.

I and the design team had a great time looking through all your makes.

Its now time to announce our design team favourites and winners.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES
No 10 - Nonsolo card
No 19 - My Crafty Train
No 43 - Teresa

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge
design team favourite


WINNER
No 8 - Michelle Lancaster
With this gorgeous Rudolph Card



Congratulations please e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize
with winner create and inspire in the subject line
and take your winners badge

Winners Badge

Thank you to our wonderful sponsor
Aurora Wings

CHALLENGE 28

Our fantastic sponsor for you this fortnight is

My fantastic design team have been busy creating using Nikki's digital images and here are there fantastic makes.













Good luck everyone we are looking forward to seeing your creations.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your DT Favourites. Congrats to the winner and other favourites. Great inspirational Cards for the new challenge by the DT. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your top 3! Congrats to the other winner!
    Anna nonsolocard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful creations from the DT and gorgeous images :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete